The Utah Education and Mental Health Coordinating Council went spectacularly off the rails Wednesday, June 8.
Presenters pulled out all the stops to transform education and mental health practices and operations into a Woke circus of centralized planning antics gone unchecked.
Lowlights included the following:
- The Division of Substance Abuse and Mental Health’s (DSAMH) “study” on how to craft policy based on subjective feelings.
- Senator Riebe’s legislative efforts through SB143 to have schools take over the parents’ responsibility for their kids’ healthcare by creating an Office of Student Health Affairs to implement “school-based health centers,” and
- Shmoop Heartbeat explaining how they will innovatively provide yet another SEL surveillance system for your kids through ACT test prep.
It was a busy day for busybodies.
This video features excerpts from DSAMH’s overblown and wasteful study that advocates in the name of “inclusivity” for:
- Creating “culturally relevant medical licensure” for BIPOC populations
- More images of same-sex couples in state mental health facilities
- Ways of affirming minors’ gender dysphoria without their parents’ knowledge